Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dear Friends

Dear Friends,

I would like to write an apology for you all, I am sorry that I have not been posting regularly this week. I have three essays due this week that I am frantically working on.
I will be sure to post heaps next week to make up for this week.
Again I am sorry.
I have taken up residence in Weldon library, however, its not really working with all the noise... imagine that noise in a library... I think I will head home to finish up my essay due tomorrow and by finish up I mean finish the research so I can start writing it.
Thank-you for your understanding and if anyone wants to go out on Thursday night I am feeling it will be a must after all this week.
Great job MITers!
Now I must get back to the essay STRESS.

sincerely,

Citizen 19

No comments:

Post a Comment