Friday, March 27, 2009

Bust out the Bug Spray!

Do you ever get woken up in the middle of the night by a noise? I tend to sleep with my window open to get a little 'fresh' air at night. Last night I fell asleep like a log, however, I got woken up around 3:45 because I heard a buzzing noise. I hate the sound of buzzing, it drives me CRAZY! I turned on my light because I HAD to know what was making this annoying noise, and what did I find? 
Yes, a MOSQUITO. I thought it was too early for these little pest, I guess not! Well, at least this is a sign that spring isn't too far away, and while spring is being sprung, I am sure summer is excited to follow, I know I am super excited for summer to be here, with shorts, flip flops, long days, SUN!! 
Here's for hoping, now put on your bug spray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment