Sunday, February 15, 2009

Betty Crocker You Make Me Better


Do you love trying out new recipes? Searching online for something new to try? 
I love to experiment and try making new things in the kitchen. My whole family knows that I love to cook, to bake, and to experiment in the kitchen. 
This year for Christmas and I have said in my previous post "the little things" it's awesome when your family knows you perfectly that they know what the BEST Christmas present is. My Grandpa and Grandma got me a cookbook by Betty Crocker that is packed full of different fun and exciting recipes; from various egg recipes to different types of cakes, to holiday focused recipes. 
If you want to dazzle your friends and family this is a cookbook that I suggest.
Just thought I would share one of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm loving this post Laura. I think every woman (even the independent, Starbucks drinking, crazy busy single betty) loves the idea of Betty Crocker and her wholesome/tasty recipes. I'm going to have to give it a read after you've tried each recipe :)

    -Danielle
    (singlebetty.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete