Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Being Bold - My Kind Of Guy

Have you ever noticed a hot guy who seems to be in almost all your classes? You want to talk to him but you just can't work up the courage to go up to him and say "Hi, I'm _____. Do you want to go out some time?" (this applies to you gents also!) 
I know that I sure have been way too shy to jump out and say 'Hi' to the guy sitting right in front of me. 
 <--I'm not by any means this bold!

On another note...My housemates and I have decided that there are two acceptable guys to date. 
1. There is the guy who is buff and toned and down right hott. 
2. There is the guy who is larger boned and just cuddly and you can just snuggle up into his arms. 
Really ladies you all know its true. 


1 comment:

  1. My friend was sitting in Lucy's on campus yesterday, just doing her own thing with her lap top - she even had her headphones in! And then, this guy comes over to her and says something like, "I think you're pretty cute, can I have your number?" hehehe how bold!
    Some people think it's really awkward to just go up to somebody you don't even know and start talking to them... but you never know what could happen! At least it shows you've got balls ;)

    and along the lines of 'can i have your number'...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a69FoZ1r8F8
    my fave :)

    ReplyDelete