Thursday, February 5, 2009

Four Ways I Get Rid Of The Studying Woes

During exam time, do you ever seem to find yourself a little more stressed than usual?
I know that I sure do. There is just so much pressure and competition to do well. In a way thats what drives me to study - just do better than the other guy! 
Here are some of my favorite studying strategies 

1. Put the ipod onto Sigur Ros - a very mellow band, awesome to study to. 



2. The next step is to grab some great snacks. My favorites: 
 
chocolate mint tea                    Reese Puffs 
(chocolate theme here ladies and gents!) 

3. Comfy clothing definitely help you get comfortable and into the studying mood (or sleepy, which, can be bad.)


4. RELAX. TAKE IT EASY. DON'T TRY TO CRAM. SPREAD OUT YOUR STUDYING

At this very moment I am studying for my Sociology course: The Urban City. Wish me luck my exam is Saturday. 
Hope my tips help you get over the studying woes, I know I have them, how about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment