Monday, February 9, 2009

I Want To Be A Superhero.























Have you ever had a dream where you thought you were flying? A dream where you could flap your arms and go all the way to the ceiling? 
When I was younger I used to have dreams that I was flying. These dreams quickly escalated and I wanted to be a superhero. I started to watch superhero television shows like Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, then it occurred to me Wonder Woman was a fake, a fraud, a floozy! This woman would turn around really fast and suddenly her outfit changed - As if. She also of course has to be totally feminized with the luscious locks and rather hideous outfit. But I mean really come on people how is it that there are under 10 female superheroes and yet the male superheroes just keep on coming? 
I think its about time there was a female superhero who was actually awesome... me perhaps!? Let's hear your thoughts on that one! Making the bad guy obese one cupcake at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment