Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Manly Men

Have you ever seen a guy carrying a purse? This stunning phenomenon is now refereed to as a murse (man purse).  On my way to class I saw a guy with a murse and I didn't know how to take it. I really prefer men to have a backpack for class, not a purse...
This just looks like a man holding his wife's purse. But by all means men if you want a purse go for it...
I find that men aren't being men anymore, they have decided to do silly things like get peck implants, or pedicures, even manicures. Really men this is just wrong. 
I need a hunting, fishing, hiking, canoeing, manly man, not a man who sits in a spa all day while I am out fishing and canoeing. 
Brad Paisley illustrates my point quite well.. take a listen!

1 comment:

  1. Again, more reason for me to believe we were separated at birth haha. I loveee my fishing, meat and potatoes, tree cutting lumber jack of a man (but with a brain as well) maybe it's a Canadian thing..and we're slowly overcome with men from so many different cultures (ie LA and other big cities where metrosexuals are born) that we're losing the real canadian manly man? Anyway that's my rant.
    haha
    Danielle
    (singlebetty.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete