Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just When You Think No One Is Looking

Have you ever seen someone do something strange? Maybe it's because they thought no one was looking. Today on the bus, I saw a guy fixing his hair in the black screen of his PSP. Not really embarrassing, but really rather strange!
This can also go along with when people pick their nose in the car, or even worse...the sidelines of a football game. 
I know sometime when no one is looking I
-bust out dancing in my kitchen.
-Drink from the orange juice carton
-jump on my bed
- annoy the cat
- drive too fast
- eat the pillsbury ready to bake cookies right out of the fridge
- push my glasses up like Urkle right in the middle
- read my betty crocker cookbook
-read http://singlebetty.blogspot.com <- this one is awesome! 

What do you do when no one is looking?

1 comment:

  1. You are the best!! haha, your blog is also one of my many guilty pleasures. What I do when no one is looking:
    1. steal sugars from various places on campus for home
    2. speed walk and swing my arms at various paces to match the song on my Ipod and pretend I'm in a music video
    3. put my hair in a chinese bun on the top of my head every night before bed

    love,
    Danielle ie singlebetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete