Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day Breakfast.

Are you the kind of person who's single and still loves to make Valentines day special with your favorite people?
I sure am! I woke up this morning rather early for no apparent reason, and I was looking for some cool breakfasts. I love Martha Stuart's cooking and ideas as I have previously said, and I found her lovely breakfast idea - using a cooking cutter to fry your eggs in, this way they are in the shape of a hear! I thought that this was just fantastic. My housemate Lynn and I decided to try it out. We found out quickly that if we had larger cookie cutters it would have worked out better however, it was still awesome!
Here is what you do; Make the toast first and use the cookie cutter to cut the shape. Fry your eggs, then put your eggs in the empty spot of the toast. Simple and pretty
Unfortunately we didn't have a heart, so Lynn's eggs were in the shape of a starburst and mine was in the shape of a foot

No comments:

Post a Comment