Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear Mr. Garbage Man

I'm writing you for a few reasons.
The first being, why do you come to my house so early and insist on waking me up? This morning I woke up to the persistent beeping of the garbage truck going in reverse at the end of my street. Not only did this wake me up but terrified me because I remembered for the THIRD week in a row not to put the garbage out and the garage was getting rather smelly.
The second being, I'm sure your very lovely and all, but dealing with other people's trash wouldn't be my cup of tea. It's rather smelly and doesn't really suite my fancy!
So my dearest Mr. Garbage Man thank-you for collecting my garbage, but next week, could you be a little quieter?

2 comments:

  1. LOL I like how you write it.
    Posted your post on my blog http://irregularblogposts.blogspot.com/
    credited it to you of course..hope you don't mind.
    peace
    xo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usage of Office 2010 in Microsoft Office 2010 Key order to change a report after which submitted to be able to Home windows Reside SkyDrive, and through any office Net Wordpress at any time, everywhere gain access to, perspective, edit these kinds of information. By using procedure like the Business office Net Programs having Office Office 2010 Key 2010, on the net editing and enhancing regarding accounts, briefing photo slides. Share data files with others on the internet, and so more readily along Office 2010 with consumers or even lovers. Microsoft Office 2010

    ReplyDelete